Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome!

I would love to welcome you all to my new blog! I am the founder of A Love of Drawing but have recently started my children's book studio, Little Timeless Tales. Little Timeless Tales was founded in 2012 with the philosophy of creating multi-cultural and educational books for young readers. This blog will feature posts about my books and other educational topics related to children's education and literature.


My first book is entitled, My Grandma's Journey, and tells a story inspired by my grandmother, Evelyn Brissette's, journey from Jamaica. It tells of her adventure on a ship destined to America when she was seven years old, and her special friendship with a girl named Edna Marsh. This book is currently available for purchase on blurb. I hope you will stop by and make it apart of your children's book collection. Thank you! -Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment