Friday, July 20, 2012

A Little Friend

You can now purchase, My Grandma's Journey, as an e-book for your ipad! 


It's nice to have friends and sometimes they can make life easier and more manageable. It is one of the reasons why I created the character named Edna Marsh in my book. I have a few Edna Marsh's in my life and I'm sure many of you do to! :)

Edna is eight years old and is extremely fearless and kind hearted. She accepts change and sees new things in life as being fun! (A trait I am trying to learn as I grow older). Edna is from a little village in Jamaica called Chester Castle and comes to the rescue on the ship when my grandma, Evelyn, felt very lonely and scared. She showed her how amazing life could be once you accept change and how much fun it can be. She showed Evelyn how to look for the big dipper, decorate the Christmas Tree on the ship, and how to catch a billion snowflakes on your tongue! Immigrating to a new country was not easy for Evelyn but having a best friend like Edna to share the experience with made it easier. 


Do you have a friend like Edna? 

No comments:

Post a Comment